Be inspired by these gorgeous yet deeply dignified handcrafted Islamic prayer beads. Fashioned from ethically exotic Ebony this set is not dyed or painted, the deep browns and blacks you see are one of the world's greatest manifestations of beauty.
Known as the Wood of Kings, Ebony has been used for Millenia as the material of choice for the most noble crafts. From the royal caskets of the Ancient Egypt’s to the cyphers of the Indian royalty, Ebony is and always has been the regal wood of choice.
Now, we ask, what is more noble than the blessed art of Zikr?
What makes this set special?
‣ 100 Year Guarantee ~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever's next in-line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand ~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison to cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Premium African Blackwood ~ No paints. No dyes. The black you see is made from 100% premium African Black Wood. One of the most luxurious woods in the world, it was used by ancient Egyptians as a currency, carved into cups for the royalty of the kings of India, and the wood of choice for traditional Islamic crafts.
‣ Anatolian Tasseling ~ This set is adorned with classical and timelessly elegant Anatolian tasseling.
‣ 1000 Counting System (100 beads) ~ This set can count up to 1000 repetitions. Yes, that's right. How you ask? Well, you start by counting to 100 using the main beads, once you finish 100 you move one of the top-counter's beads. There are 10 top-counter beads, so with 10 cycles of 100 counts we are at 1,000!
‣ 33% To Charity ~ BasmalaBeads has and always will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find hand-made premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade ~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them a very competitive compensation - helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ FREE Shipping ~ Enjoy free shipping anywhere in the WORLD for orders over $100.
‣ Made in Small Batches ~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!