‣ Exceptionally Durable Thread ~ For years we have yearned to offer fine stone tasbihs to the world. However, we have never felt comfortable doing so as there seemed to be no thread durable enough to withstand the abrasion of the stone's inner surface. Even Kevlar, one of the world's strongest materials did not meet our standards (even though it is superb for woods, and other organic materials). Recently we have had a breakthrough and sourced a thread that went above and beyond all expectations. It is finally time for us to share our love of stone tasbih with the world. Bismillah.
‣ 100 Year Guarantee~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever's next in-line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison to cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Natural Lapis Lazuli Gemstones ~ Lapis Lazuli is considered one of the earliest used gemstones in history. Since 7000 B.C. civilizations have prized the intense blue color of this gorgeous manifestation of beauty and majesty.
‣ Ethically Sourced Camel Ivory ~ Traditionally Muslim artisans and craftsmen have found great meaning in using organic materials such as camel ivory. You see, they believed that the taking of the soul of an animal is a great sacrifice. This sacrifice is something they believed to be permitted by God, and that it came with great responsibility. Of these responsibilities is the humane treatment of the animal, and most notably striving to not waste anything from the animal so as not to take its life in vain. Just as the meat is consumed and the leather is tanned, the Ivory (the purest portions of its bone) of the camel is used to create great works of devotional art.
‣ Handcrafted ~ BasmalaBeads strives to employ experienced and ethically compensated hands in the creations of all of her goods. We strive to preserve the heritage of true moral perfection.
‣ 33% To Charity ~ BasmalaBeads has and always will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find hand-made premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation - helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!