‣ 100 Year Guarantee ~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever's next-in-line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand ~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison to cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Rich Henna-Stained Coquille Nut ~ Coquille, a type of large nutshell, is one of the most popular Islamic prayer bead materials due to its beautiful glossy appearance and unbreakable durability. The red stain applied on this piece is absolutely enchanting.
‣ Silky Smooth Camel Ivory~Camel Ivory is an eco-friendly alternative to elephant tusk. It is ethically (and Halal) sourced. Its weight and sheen give this set a very luxurious feel. One of our most popular materials, the purity of these gorgeous white beads will remind you to always stay pure at heart.
‣ Luxurious Africana Tasseling ~ This set has rare luxurious African tasseling, an intricate art that takes hours of hand-threading to complete.
‣ Abacus Counting System (100 beads) ~ This set can count up to 1 MILLION repetitions. Yes, that's right. How you ask? Well, you start by counting to 100 using the main beads, once you finish 100 you move one of the top-counter's beads. There are 10 top-counter beads, so with 10 cycles of 100 counts we are at 1,000! Now for every completion of 1,000 counts, move the secondary counter one position (and reset the top counter) 1,000 x 10= 10,000. You following?! Now for the quantum leap. The secret lies in what we call the abacus bead (the single elongated bead that's tasseled on the main string). For every 10,000 counts, move the Abacus bead one position and fasten it! Around all 100 of the main beads. 10,000 x 100= 1 MILLION. Mind-blowing right? .
‣ 33% To Charity ~ BasmalaBeads has and always will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find hand-made premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says I love you like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade ~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation- helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches ~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!