Spirituality gets a bad rep these days. Does being spiritual mean being lethargic and weak?
We certainly don’t think so.
A woman or man of true spirituality is alive, alive with DETERMINATION, in every sense of the word. This gorgeous set represents just that. Made from the majestic horns of ethically sourced Nubian Ram Horn. This set is extremely strong but at the same time, and almost paradoxically, lightweight, serving as a constant reminder that being strong and independent doesn't correlate with a cold and heavy heart.
Quite the contrary, dear friend, the intersection of your strong determination and spiritual lightness that shines from your precious heart is something that is deserving of gratitude and celebration.
Celebrate it today with this dazzling set.
Note: No two sets are ram horn sets are alike. We have done our best to categorize our work into 'Golden' and 'Marbled' as we understand that some tasbih lovers have particular preferences in the general aesthetics of their sets. That being said, your set will be absolutely unique. Absolutely no dyes have been added.
|Bead Material||Nubian Ram Horn|
|Bead Diameter||8 mm|
|Tassel Type||Traditional Anatolian|
|Counters||3 Bead Ornamental Counters
|Set Length||42 cm (not including tassel-work)|
|Tassel Length||9 cm|
‣ 100 Year Guarantee~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever is next in line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison with cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Dazzling Nubian Ram Horn ~ Carved from ethically sourced Nubian Ram Horn. No two pieces are alike.
‣ Signature Anatolian Style ~ Heavily influenced by the Ottoman prayer bead tradition, our Anatolian classic beads are sleek and extremely pleasing to the eye.
‣ Adjustable Tautness~ Do you prefer your Tasbih to be a little loose? Or do you like your Islamic prayer beads to be very taught? Good news! This set is adjustable. Simply pull the adjuster bead (found directly above the minaret ) up to make it looser or down to make the beads tighter. Gone are the days of beads that don’t quite feel right in your hands.
‣ Classic 99 Collection ~ Perfect for reciting your zikr after prayer.
‣ 33% To Charity ~ BasmalaBeads has and alway will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find handmade premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade ~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation: helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!
‣ Affordable ~ While our prices may seem quite high to someone who is not familiar with the market value of premium handcrafted Islamic prayer beads, our prices are actually very reasonable considering the quality and materials.
Handcrafted Islamic prayer beads are quite difficult to make and even more difficult to master. A single set can sometimes require the direct attention of 4 specialized craftsmen to complete.
Furthermore, we insist on paying our craftsmen and women honorable wages. It wouldn't be right to create instruments of intimate devotion in a sweatshop with underpaid workers. Fair-trade is not an optional matter for us, it's a principle-based condition.
If you are not convinced, let us add one more important note. Our prayer beads are guaranteed for life. Meaning that this could quite possibly be the last set you ever purchase. If you are a regular user of Islamic prayer beads (tasbih) our sets will undoubtedly pay for themselves. Cheap imitations have a life of 6 months- 2 years with regular use and can cost anywhere from $10-$25. Do the math :)
Bead Count: 99
Bead Shape: Spherical
Material: Nubian Ram Horn
Tassel Type: Handcrafted Anatolian Deluxe
Note: Our Islamic Prayer beads are made by hand one at a time with natural organic materials. It is therefore impossible to create identical items. There may be natural blemishes or variations that are not considered defects. In fact, these variations are a hallmark of premium handcrafted art. Your set will be truly one of a kind.
The tassel color and/or material shade may differ slightly due to the crafting process.
The product images may differ slightly from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens setting
Rose Quartz Stones
|Stone Color||Delicate Pink
|Stone Refractive Index||1.5|
|Stone Mohs Hardness||7|
|Bead Diameter||8 mm|
|Thread Type||Braided Specialty Thread (Guaranteed for life)|
|Minaret Material||Exotic African Blackwood|
|Tassel Type||Africana (Hand-woven by Fatima)|
|Counters||2x (10 bead counters)|
|Maximum Repetitions||1 Million (Abacus Counting System)|
|Set Length||46 cm (not including tassel-work)|
|Tassel Length||11 cm|