Take a glance at this gorgeous set and close your eyes. What do you feel?
We feel a sense of warmth and solemn sincerity: the kind of sincerity that inspires you to spend your precious moments of privacy with remembering the One.
The seriousness of the exotic ebony complements superbly with the pure Camel Ivory bringing to heart those precious moments of presence.
This set draws its inspiration from the sacred moments of twilight. When night meets day and the doors of heaven open wide.
Shipping fees are waived for this set
‣ 100 Year Guarantee ~ This misbaha will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever is next in line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand~ This tasbih is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison to cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Premium African Blackwood ~ No paints. No dyes. The black you see is made from 100% premium African Black Wood. One of the most luxurious woods in the world, it was used by ancient Egyptians as a currency, carved into cups for the royalty of the kings of India, and the wood of choice for traditional Islamic crafts.
‣ Silky Smooth Camel Ivory ~ Camel Ivory is an eco-friendly alternative to elephant tusk. It is ethically (and Halal) sourced. Its weight and sheen give this set a very luxurious feel. One of our most popular materials, the purity of these gorgeous white beads will remind you to always stay pure at heart.
‣ Luxurious Africana Tasseling ~ This tasbih has rare luxurious African tassels, an intricate art that takes hours of hand threading and embroidery to complete. This tassel was woven by Muhammad from Benin, West-Africa. He's a student of sacred knowledge and is one of the few artisans in the world that know how to thread this specific style.
‣ 33% To Charity~ BasmalaBeads has and always will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift~ We find hand-made premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade ~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation - helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches ~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!
‣ Affordable~ While our prices may seem quite high to someone who is not familiar with the market value of premium handcrafted Islamic prayer beads, our prices are actually very reasonable considering the quality and materials.
Handcrafted Islamic prayer beads are quite difficult to make and even more difficult to master. A single set can sometimes require the direct attention of 4 specialized craftsmen to complete.
Furthermore, we insist on paying our craftsmen and women honorable wages. It wouldn't be right to create instruments of intimate devotion in a sweatshop with underpaid workers. Fair-trade in not an optional matter for us, it's a principle-based condition.
If you are not convinced, let us add one more important note. Our prayer beads are guaranteed for life. Meaning that this could quite possibly be the last set you ever purchase. If you are a regular user of Islamic prayer beads (tasbih) our sets will undoubtedly pay for themselves. Cheap imitations have a life of 6 months- 2 years with regular use and can cost anywhere from $10-$25. Do the math :)
Bead Size: 8mm
Bead Shape: Spherical
Material: Ebony and Camel Ivory
Tassel Type:Handwoven Africana
Tassel Color: Black and White
Note: Our Islamic Prayer beads are made by hand one at a time with natural organic materials. It is therefore impossible to create identical items. There may be natural blemishes or variations that are not considered defects. In fact, these variations are a hallmark of premium handcrafted art. Your set will be truly one of a kind.
The tassel color and/or material shade may differ slightly due to the crafting process.
The product images may differ slightly from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens setting 1000