‣ 100 Year Guarantee~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever is next in line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison with cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Signature Anatolian Style~ Heavily influenced by the Ottoman prayer bead tradition, our Anatolian classic beads are sleek and extremely pleasing to the eye.
‣ Adjustable Tautness~ Do you prefer your Tasbih to be a little loose? Or do you like your Islamic prayer beads to be very taught? Good news! This set is adjustable. Simply pull the adjuster bead (found directly above the minaret ) up to make it looser or down to make the beads tighter. Gone are the days of beads that don’t quite feel right in your hands.
‣ Master's 33 Collection ~This set showcases the mastery of some of the world's greatest Tasbih craftsmen. The 'Suspended Rings' on the minaret are a mark of mastery, a maneuver that very few craftsmen have mastered. These rings are not made to last a lifetime like this set is (they are paper-thin) but serve as a signature and a stamp of authenticity that the set in your hand was crafted an elite artisan.
‣ 33% To Charity~ BasmalaBeads has and alway will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find handmade premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says “I love you” like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade~ We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation: helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!