We are honored to introduce the Matriarch Collection- a celebration of the rich Islamic tradition of deep feminine spiritual leadership. Carefully crafted and ornamented with rich gemstones, these 33 bead sets are designed to wrap securely around the wrist (or once around the neck as a necklace), serving as a subtle spiritual reminder to the modern queens of the modern spiritual path.
This work of art is unlike anything we've ever made.
Gender Female Bead Material Exotic Black Ebony Wood or Ethically Sourced Camel Ivory (Halal / Tahir)
Gems Natural Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Hematite, Agate (Aqiq) Bead Count 33
Bead Shape Egg-shaped Thread Type Braided Kevlar® Thread (Guaranteed for life) Tassel Type Signature Basmala Bracelet Fastening System
Counters 3 Bead Counters
Wrist Size One-size-fits-most (adjustable) Set Length 30 cm (not including tassel-work) Tassel Length 9 cm Weight (25 g for Ebony Wood) & (35 g for Camel Ivory)
‣ 100 Year Guarantee ~ This set will be the last you ever need. Guaranteed. If it’s our fault that your set breaks we’ll fix it or replace it for free for 100 years under our warranty. Why 100 years? We want you to pass these on to whoever is next in line and trust that we will take care of them just like we did with you.
‣ Made by Hand ~ This set is handmade by a master craftsman. Once it's in your hands you'll know that there is simply no comparison to cheap factory-made imitations. Simply looking at this wondrous set will inspire you.
‣ Premium African Blackwood ~ No paints. No dyes. The black you see is made from 100% premium African Black Wood. One of the most luxurious woods in the world, it was used by ancient Egyptians as a currency, carved into cups for the royalty of the kings of India, and the wood of choice for traditional Islamic crafts.
‣ Authentic Gemstones ~we have subtly accented this set with authentic gems. These accents have been carefully crafted to not hinder the zikr experience but enhance it.
‣ The World's First Premium Islamic Prayer Bracelet ~Designed to serve as a constant reminder. It's not only practical, fashionable, and extremely pleasing to the eye- it also represents a timeless tradition of handcrafted Islamic prayer beads that aims to erase the distinction between the spiritual and the mundane.
‣ 'UNBREAKABLE' Kevlar String ~This new model of our best-selling BasmalaBracelets is strung with Kevlar string (yes, the stuff they make bulletproof vests with!). Kevlar, being 10 times stronger than steel, is one of the strongest materials known to man. Traditionally prayer beads were strung with silk because it was the strongest most durable material available; now it's Kevlar. We aren't breaking with tradition, we are enriching it!
‣ Connection ~ BasmalaBracelets are designed to be worn as a subtle yet present motivation for your connection with your spiritual life. For moments when you need a little motivation, they will always be there to remind you of what is truly important.
‣ 33% To Charity ~ BasmalaBeads has and always will donate 33% of all profits. We know very well that the world's greatest investments are found in that which is given not acquired.
‣ The Perfect Gift ~ We find handmade premium prayer beads to be the most meaningful and touching gifts money can buy. Nothing says "I love you" like the gift of remembrance.
‣ Fair-trade ~We take great pride in employing underprivileged women and men and giving them very competitive compensation: helping them make an honest living. This is a sacred art so we do our best to pay and treat our team very well. We are in the business of love so it starts at home!
‣ Made in Small Batches ~ To ensure quality, all BasmalaBeads are made in small batches. This means that our quality is amazing. It also means that we sell out quickly! Once an item sells out, it often takes us a considerable amount of time to replenish. Good things take time. Don't miss out!
Bead Count: 33
Bead Size: Available in Large (12mm) and Xlarge (14mm)
Bead Shape: Egg-shaped
Material: African Blackwood ( Ebony)
Gems:Natural Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Hematite, Agate (Aqiq)
Note: Our Islamic Prayer beads are made by hand one at a time with natural organic materials. It is therefore impossible to create identical items. There may be natural blemishes or variations that are not considered defects. In fact, these variations are a hallmark of premium handcrafted art. Your set will be truly one of a kind.
The product images may differ slightly from the products you receive due to variations in electronic screens settings.